It is that time of year again, at least in the States where people celebrate the holiday known as Thanksgiving. This year I compiled some of my favorite vegan Thanksgiving recipes. My partner and I have decided to not celebrate at all. No dinner or anything, but I definitely will make a harvest dinner on the weekend. The actual day of the holiday, I have decided to volunteer my time to help feed those in need. I encourage all those who do celebrate to consider volunteering, giving money to progressive Native American causes, or educating yourself about the history of this holiday. If you do have a dinner, as always I recommend eating vegan.
Vegan Thanksgiving Sides Dish Recipes
- Biscuits. –I love biscuits! Get the 3-ingredient Coconut Oil Biscuit recipe by Gimmesomeoven
2. Mashed Cauliflower– I am convinced that cauliflower is magic, it is so versatile. This is Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes by The Cookie Rookie.
3. Mushroom Gravy– I could not include mashed potatoes without the gravy. Find this Mushroom Gravy recipe at the Garden Grazer.
4. Over Roasted Green Beans- Find this Oven Roasted Green Bean recipe at CulinaryHill.com
8. Thanksgiving Meatless Loaf – I used to love meatloaf, and this is a great meatless option for Thanksgiving. Find the Meat-less Meatloaf recipe at the Fat-Free Vegan.
9. Chickpea Vegan Meatloaf- If you aren’t a fan of tofu, try this option for Chickpea Vegan Meatloaf at the Connoisseur Vegan.
10. BBQ Jackfruit Fried Chicken- We have been trying to find this but I decided to make it instead. Find my recipe for this here.
14. Vegan Cinnamon Rolls- Who doesn’t love cinnamon rolls? Find this Vegan Cinnamon Rolls recipe at Veganosity.
15. Vegan Sweet Potatoe Pie- I am honestly afraid to try this given that this pie is a tradition in my household. I am Black! So, we shall see. Find this Vegan Sweet Potatoe Pie recipe at Seventh Generation.
I hope you are able to try some of these recipes. To save for later, pin this recipe.