Making your own body wash is a great way to rid yourself of harmful chemicals the big companies may put in their products, as well as a way to create your own signature scents. I love these ones that I found around the internet and wanted to share with you so you can create your own. I hope you like them!
- Peppermint Tea tree body wash- My Mommy Made That – I found this one first that seemed rather easy to make. I love the smell of tea tree too!
- Natural Body Wash- One Good Thing By Jillee– This recipe is simple and customizable for the future, just in case you wanted to switch up your essential oils.
- Oatmeal body wash- Thank Your Body – I love to eat oatmeal, I found this recipe from Thank Your Body and I can’t wait to try it. Yummy and easy to make.
- Men’s body wash – Mrs. Wright Writes I found some recipes not just for the ladies, but for the men who are looking to make a simple body wash for them. It seems to be the same basic recipe with a heavier scent.
- Here is another recipe for body wash for men. This one is coming from Debt Free Spending