Stainless Steel Compost Bin 1.3 Gallon-Includes Charcoal Filter
3 in stock
- CONTROL ODORS NATURALLY: The airtight lid and replaceable activated-charcoal filter work together to trap and control odors naturally, so your kitchen compost bin can sit conveniently on your countertop or wherever you need it. The chic modern design also complements any decor.
- SIMPLE CLEANING PROCESS: The stylish stainless steel bin is molded in one piece and resists rust and leaks, unlike other bins that are welded and prone to rust and leakage at the weld points over time. Eco-friendly convenience is always at your fingertips, while nasty bacteria is not. v
- PUT IT ANYWHERE: The 1.3 gallon size is big enough to hold several days’ worth of compostable organic kitchen waste like vegetable peels, fruits, and coffee grounds yet still small enough to fit on countertops. Measures 7.16″ in diameter x 11″ high.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION TO LAST A LIFETIME: Molded in a single piece for strength and durability that won’t scratch, crack or chip. Made of premium, rust-resistant stainless steel — will never leach toxic chemicals into your compost.
- COMES WITH REPLACEABLE CHARCOAL FILTER: The specially designed activated-charcoal filter is the key to an odorless indoor compost bin. The filter can be cleaned with soap and water, like the bin. Will last more than 6 months with careful handling.
Details: If you routinely save food scraps for your compost pile, it’s time you traded up from that ugly and eco-unfriendly plastic pail you’ve been using, to this stylish canister that you’ll be proud to display on your kitchen counter.
Superior Looks and Performance
Stainless steel is the perfect design complement to the modern kitchen — no need to hide it in a cabinet or under the sink. It won’t rust, scratch or chip, and it’s easy to clean. Plus, it doesn’t harbor bacteria or leach unhealthy chemicals as plastic containers can do; this especially important if your compost will be used on food crops.
Convenient 1-Gallon Size
Measuring 7.16″ diameter x 11″H, the bin is small enough to fit on a kitchen counter, yet large enough to hold several days worth of vegetable peelings, eggshells, coffee grounds and other compost material, giving you the option of making fewer trips to the garden composter. A carrying handle makes the trip easier, too.
Replaceable Charcoal Liner Inhibits Odors
Charcoal acts as a natural filter which absorbs odors and prevents them from reaching the air outside the bin. This bin comes fitted with 1 charcoal liner set.